Sue Anne Reed
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
email@example.com – (650) 868-2256
Senior Online Marketing Position
Scope of Expertise
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media / Web 2.0
- Web Implementation and Project Management
- Public Relations
- Writing, Editing and Proofreading
- Trade Show Events Coordination and Support
- Vendor Management
Summary of Qualifications
Experienced marketing communications specialist with over 15 years in experience in business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) programs in a wide variety of fields, including high technology, property management, and biotechnology. Specific in-depth experience in Web 2.0, including managing accounts and relationships on Facebook and Twitter.
Selected Career Achievements
- Created Facebook Fan pages and Cause pages for non-profit agency
- Managed several Twitter accounts
- Increased email subscriptions using web site and social media by over 1000% year over year
- Wrote, edited and designed collateral including sales sheets, data sheets, white papers, technology briefs, postcards and other collateral.
- Developed templates for use by sales force.
- Worked on multiple million dollar RFP projects, including design, writing and editing.
- Developed online Craigslist database management tool to streamline and standardize posting of Craigslist ads from multiple properties.
- Analyzed online and print advertising costs compared to traffic for over 130 properties to determine advertising effectiveness.
Web Implementation and Project Management
- Launched a new web site for merged non-profit agency in less than 6 weeks
- Managed the launch of individual web sites for entire portfolio of over 100 sites.
- Created multiple company portals, including partner and customer service extranets.
- Designed and implemented educational web site for patient and physician community early in the mid-1990s.
- Created multiple educational direct mail programs for the oncologist community, including tracking responses and responding to inquiries with educational materials.
Vendor and Budget Management
- Implemented change in online newsletter vendors which improved process and saved company over $500,000.
- Developed online collateral and promotional item order site to streamline ordering and improve turnaround time for properties.
- Communications Manager, EMQ FamiliesFirst, Campbell, CA, 2007 – Present
- Marketing Communications Coordinator, Essex Property Trust, Palo Alto, CA, 2005 to 2007
- Marketing Communications Specialist, Copper Mountain Networks, Palo Alto, CA, 2000 to 2005
- Creative Services Coordinator, Ernst & Young, San Francisco, Cupertino and San Jose, CA, 1998 to 2000
- Marketing Communications Specialist, OncorMed, Gaithersburg, MD, 1996 to 1998
Expert in Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Quark Xpress; advanced in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop; experienced in Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Macromedia flash, Macromedia Fireworks, and Microsoft Frontpage.
Available upon request