Where to find me at the Nonprofit Technology Conference #13ntc
I’m super excited that it’s finally time for the Nonprofit Technology Conference next week in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I’m not so excited about the weather forecasts (freezing rain, possible snow), but I’m sure we’ll all get through it okay.
I’ve missed being a full-attendee at the conference the past few years, so I’m super excited and plan on attending as many sessions as I can. I will be tweeting a bunch both at @Sue_anne & @pmgengage, so make sure to check those out.
Here are some of the sessions I plan to attend:
- Online Benchmarking: What Worked in 2012
- Designing a Mobile User Experience for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Mobile Mega-Session: 10 Things We’ve Learned About Smartphone Fundraising
- Five Biggest Trends in Online Fundraising
- C is for Cookie: Convio Platform Townhall
I’m also very excited about the Birds of a Feather session I’m co-leading with John Haydon and Chris Tuttle. You can join us on Saturday to talk about social media.
I’m going to do my best to get to some evening receptions as well.
Please let me know if you’re going to be at NTC. I’d love to meet as many people as possible.